About the Central Florida High School Hockey League
CFHSHL is extremely excited to begin the 2023 Season dedicated to fostering and developing High School Hockey in the Central Florida Area. We are very appreciative of our partnership and community involvement with the Orlando Solar Bears professional hockey team as we enter into another season in the Solar Bears High School Conference.
The Central Florida High School Hockey League is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Corporation established to promote high school hockey in the Central Florida region.
2023 Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT – Lisa Maybury
- VICE-PRESIDENT – Tim Mara
- TREASURER – Tarey Voit
- SECRETARY– Marie-Anne Johansson
- DIRECTOR OF LEAGUE OPERATIONS – Ron Ullyot
2023 Team Contacts
- BREVARD TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Lisa Maybury
- JACKSONVILLE (FCH) TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Paul Esdale
- ORANGE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Tim Mara
- SEMINOLE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Chris Pontoni
- VOLUSIA TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Marie-Anne Johansson
Please welcome our new CFHSHL Board of Directors and thank them when you see them. We are in the process of the most effective support structure to best meet the needs of the growing organization.
We are currently seeking interested candidates to serve on current and future Boards in both voting and non-voting capacity. Please contact the CFHSHL Board of Directors if you are interested in discussing opportunities to serve.