About the League
CFHSHL is extremely excited to begin our 6th Season to foster and develop High School Hockey in the Central Florida Area. We are very appreciative of our partnership and community involvement with the Orlando Solar Bears professional hockey team as we enter into another season in the Solar Bears High School Conference.
Central Florida High School Hockey League is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Corporation established to promote high school hockey in the Central Florida region.
2017 Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT – Michael Licata
- VICE-PRESIDENT – John Batchelor
- TREASURER – Ron Ullyot
- SECRETARY– Pete Klironomos
- REGISTRAR – Kerry Orpinuk
- TEAM LIASON– OPEN POSITION
- TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Josh Hudanish
- TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Chris Mayr
- MARKETING OFFICER – OPEN POSITION
- LEAGUE OPERATIONS OFFICER – T.J. Scammon
The CFHSHL Board of Directors is in the process of revamping the current board structure to best meet the needs of the growing organization.
We are currently seeking interested candidates to serve on current and future Boards in both voting and non-voting capacity.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing opportunities.