About the League
CFHSHL is extremely excited to begin our 8th Season to foster and develop High School Hockey in the Central Florida Area. We are very appreciative of our partnership and community involvement with the Orlando Solar Bears professional hockey team as we enter into another season in the Solar Bears High School Conference.
Central Florida High School Hockey League is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Corporation established to promote high school hockey in the Central Florida region.
2019 Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT – John Batchelor
- VICE-PRESIDENT – Open
- TREASURER – Ron Ullyot
- SECRETARY– Kathy Thew
- REGISTRAR – Kerry Orpinuk
- BREVARD TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Randy Just
- JACKSONVILLE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Jeff Bloomer
- ORANGE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Tim Mara
- SEMINOLE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Ray Burtoff
- VOLUSIA TEAM REPRESENTATIVE – Mark Souza
- MARKETING OFFICER – Open
- LEAGUE OPERATIONS OFFICER – Open
The CFHSHL Board of Directors is in the process of revamping the current board structure to best meet the needs of the growing organization.
We are currently seeking interested candidates to serve on current and future Boards in both voting and non-voting capacity.
Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in discussing opportunities.VOLUSIA